Passive Fire Protection (PFP) Coating Inspector (Epoxy) Level 2 – Recertification & Transition
The purpose of this course is to recertify and transition ICorr Fireproofing Inspectors Level 2 or SSPC/AMPP Fireproofing Inspector to the new Passive Fire Protection (PFP) Coating Inspector (Epoxy) certification.
Your recertification can be completed from anywhere in the world using our online learning system.
Training Course : 1 Days
Examination : 2 Hrs 45 Mins
IDR 8,900,000 ( Course + Initial Exam fee )
Fireproofing Inspectors will also be able to recertify/transition to Passive Fire Protection (PFP) Coating Inspector (Cementitious) Level 2 in the near future. A discount is available if both recertifications are undertaken within 6 months of the cementitious course being released. If an Insulation Inspector recertification is taken within 6 months of a PFP recertification a further discount is available.
The recertification course will cover the inspection of modern types of Passive Fire Protection as found on hydrocarbon installations for both on and offshore facilities. This will include structural members, decks and bulkheads and storage or process tanks and associated pipework. Mechanically fixed methods are not covered.
- Overview of passive fire protection
- Development process of an epoxy PFP system
- Factors affecting durability
- Common defects
- Typical equipment used by an Inspector
- Health & Safety requirements for site working
- Documentation to be reviewed
- Role of the Inspector on site
- What an Inspector monitors during PFP application
- Inspection & Reporting
- IDR 8,900,000 per method.
- IDR 8,900,000 if you recertify in 2 certifications together.
- IDR 8,900,000 if you recertify in 3 certifications together.
Book over the phone
To enquire or gain access to the ICorr Online Recertification Courses.
Please contact our Customer Service team on
+62 811-6911-899 to check availability.