PCN Level 2 Radiographic Interpretation (Welds)
Why attend this course ?
Suitable for those who require an in-depth knowledge of the radiographic interpretation of welds. The course concentrates on the identification of weld defects, assessment of radiographic quality and sentencing to example specifications. All information necessary for candidates attempting PCN or ASNT radiographic interpreters examinations is issued.
64 Hours (8 days)
Candidates attempting a PCN examination must meet the PCN/GEN requirements. Minimum 5 months industrial experience required.
- Properties and production of X-ray and gamma rays
- The formation of a latent image
- Radiographic film
- Identification of weld and/or casting types and defects
- Assessment and measurement of radiographic quality
- Sentencing to specifications
- Image quality
- Radiographic techniques
- Weld technology
- Interpretation of radiographs
Validated by BINDT and recognised by PCN
This course meets the PCN criteria of 56 hours with the additional 2-day self-study package (16 hours)
Available Training Dates
Book over the phone
Contact our Customer Service team on
+62 811-6911-899 to check availability.
PCN Tutor MT PT RI UT