We administer examinations from the Engineering Training Centre in Batam, Indonesia, and also have a global network of examination centers to ensure that you are able to sit your exams and receive your certification, wherever in the world you are based.
Below is an outline of our examinations, including related certification schemes. Training provided by IINDT and our partners is strictly adhered to follow the syllabus of the corresponding certification scheme
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiographic Interpretation
- Welding Inspector
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing
- Time of Flight Diffraction
- In-house training and examination as per company
Institute of Corrosion
- Insulation Inspector Level 2
- Passive Fire Protection (PFP) Coatings Inspector (Epoxy) Level 2
Contact our team to book your examinations
Telephone: +62 811 6911 899
Email : email@example.com
PCN Level 2 Magnetic Particle Testing (Welds)
PCN Level 2 Liquid Penetrant Testing (Welds)
PCN Level 2 Ultrasonic Testing (Welds)
PCN Level 2 Radiographic Interpretation (Welds)
PCN Level 2 Welding Inspection
PCN Level 2 Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing
PCN Level 2 Time of Flight Diffraction Ultrasonic Testing
* PED Levy Applicability
- The Examination fee revised due to PED Applicability.
- This Levy is only chargeable on ISO 9712 compliant exams that involve welds to some degree. Weld Inspection is not covered by ISO 9712, so is not applicable.
- The PED Levy is not due on retest as the fee will already have been paid.
- PED Levy to be added on retest where applicable.